We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
Keep in mind that Bartender duties may require working in shifts and/or during weekends and holidays.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers while taking orders, serving orders and drinks
- Assessing customer needs & preferences, making recommendations and up-sells
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Working knowledge of our custom food & drink menus and the day;’s specials
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Clover POS)
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Basic math computing skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- The ideal candidate is professional, energetic, dependable, reliable, and efficient.
- Ability to stand, walk, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol
- High School Diploma & Relevant training certificate are a plus.